Hi,

    I have a requirement to populate my html:select list through DB entries.
The list will be appearing on multiple forms with respect to different form beans.
My problem is, when I define the collection bean for individual html:select, I want to write a separate class for populating the collection and holding the collection.

   Adding to this, depending on user interactiong the collection object might need to be updated,
what should be the scope of this collectionbean,

I am trying to write a bean for holding collection as

public class ColExistingOMNameBean extends ActionForm implements Collection

this way it will give me facility to link it to struts framework and give me additional facilities of collection interface.

my problem is how will i configure this bean along with my normal formbean for a single jsp page.

help needed badly :)

Regards
Chetan