Thank you James,

I have read the documentation, and I'm sorry but I still don't
understand how to define the rule that a field for example "firstname"
is required if for example "lastname" is not empty.

Can somebody provide me an example please? I just don't understand the
examples in the documentation, they are just too complex.

Zsolt