By searhing the mail archive for you for other times this question was asked:

Shabbir Khadir Mohammed wrote:
Hi All
Hope all are doing well.
I am using following code for form submit in one of the JSP.
It is displaying normal html "button".
On clicking this button form will be submitted to corresponding action.

Now my question is,

Instead of normal html "button" for submit, I want to display a GIF
image and form should be submitted to corresponding action (WITH OUT
using Java Script) on clicking that image.

If any one has any info do share with me.

Thanks & Regards
Shabbir

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.