Hello,

I have overriding execute method of Strut's Action class to a new BaseAction class (Action is it's parent) and put some 'generic' stuff there. Business classes are derived from this BaseAction class. They might also in some cases override execute method.

My question is that if execute method is overriden also in Business
Action class and in BaseAction class too, why sometimes the call below:

return super.execute(mapping, form, request, response);

in Business Action class does not invoke execute method of BaseAction's
class??? It seems to be routed directly to Strut's original Action classes execute method because application continues progressing but does not stop to the debugger breakpoint set to BaseAction class...

Anyone have any hints?

Br

rick