Does anyone think after reading this post that Vic isn't a standup
guy?

Not only does he recommend some else's book over his because it is
newer, he also gives a website location where you can get the text of
his book for free; all of which mean no revenue for him.

Anyway, nice to see honest opinions on this stuff while disregarding
personal gain.

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and Computational Biophysics
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          3051 Beckman Institute