I'm working with Struts 1.0 and Velocity and here's my problem: I want to be able to
change the locale from any view meaning that I would like to have a universal action
that changes the locale and forwards the request to the view where it came from. I
can't find a way to implement that unless I extend ActionServlet. First I don't want
to describe the action in struts-config as many times as there are views it can be
called from. Second if I create a BaseAction and BaseActionForm and handle it there,
I'd need to make any other form validation to be convoluted not to be invoked if its a
locale changing request. Does anybody know of an easy way to implement it?

Cheers,
Ivan