From: Jose Ramon Diaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 11:18 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Support for automatic frames

Ray,

        But, imagine that with several action you must reload the top frameset, and
in the subframes there are framesets again. How do you know which frame to
load of it can be different for every action?
        As you say we have no problems when our action is redirected to a TARGET
frame, but when the frameset itself is different under several action. (And
in the framesets under the top frameset we have not the original request!)

        Thanks

        Jose R.