I am developing a Struts application and I am using Tiles for the
presentation.
        I have a common look and feel for all pages with a header, a menu, a
body, and a footer.
        My question is the following:
        The options (commands) of the menu depend on the user authorization
rights that are retrieved
        through a request on the remote application server.
        How is it possible to display Tiles menu depending on the user
rights ?

        Sandra

As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.Please note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain