I'm not allowed to join my jsp code, but i can put some part of this
code :

<%
        long td = System.currentTimeMillis();
        System.out.println( "heure départ (vue) : " + (  td ) );
%>

<nested:form action="/TEXT/searchTextContentBooks.do" method="POST">

        <nested:nest property="expandableTree" >

                <nested:iterate id="currentElement" property = "childCollection"
indexId="index" >

                        <nested:equal property="showChildren" value="true">
                                   <jsp:include
page="searchTextContentBooksTreenode.jsp" />

        </nested:iterate>

<%
        System.out.println( "Temps traitement vue : " + (
System.currentTimeMillis() - td ) +" ms" );
%>