From: Jason Vinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 02/25/03 01:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: RE: RE: bean:write issues... or a better solution

> It's in my action class.  theForm is the ActionForm that gets passed in.

QueueListing[] theQueues = new QueueListing [cboQueue.getCount()];
for (int i=0; i < theQueues.length; i++) {
    theQueues[i] = new QueueListing();

theQueues[i].setTitle((String)cboQueue.getFields().getItem("title").getValue());

theQueues[i].setObjid((String)cboQueue.getFields().getItem("objid").getValue());
    cboQueue.moveNext();
    }
theForm.setQueuesName(theQueues);