Hi,

I'm having a problem with doing a link within the same page with Struts. The
sequence is as follows:

1) Go through a Struts action that forwards to a jsp page.
2) jsp page has the following at the bottom of the page: <html:link
href="#top"> associated with an image button
At the top of the page has <A NAME="top">
3) In the browser, the html:link tag has been translated to <a href="#top">
4) Holding the mouse over the button shows an address which is the jsp page
with #top at end of the address.
5) Pressing the button gives an Error 500. The server console shows

<Feb 25, 2003 1:55:36 PM EST> <Error> <HTTP> <101017>
<[ServletContext(id=478471
8,name=OPAL_STRUTS,context-path=/OPAL_STRUTS)] Root cause of
ServletException
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot retrieve mapping for action
/DispatcherAction
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:871)
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:543)

where DispatcherAction was the last action that forwarded to the jsp page.
I'm using Weblogic 7.0, although I doubt that has anything to do with it.
Also, using Struts modules.

Question: Using Struts, how can I get the browser to just link to the top of
the page. I've done this successfully in the past using jsp pages without
Struts.

Thanks,

Al

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,