From: Ray Madigan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 2:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Searching the Archive

I was searching the Struts Archive and got the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error initializing Velocity:
        at org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.initVelocity(VelocityServlet.jav
a:236)

I was trying to locate some help in <html:select.
I only want to select the first element - It seems like I need an object with a
property that will be used to match the property used in the <options tag.  This seems
like a bunch of work to simply select the first element of the options list.

Thanks
Ray Madigan