From: Jeff Born [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 7:49 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: html-el:link and logic-el:iterate and tiles --- Just a simple
question.

I would like the html-el:link to produce

<A href=<%=request.getContextPath()%><jsp:getProperty name="item"
property="link"/>><jsp:getProperty name="item" property="value"</A>

I would like in to work with the iterate tag.  But so far I am not
getting it to work.

<logic-el:iterate id="item" name="items.footer"
type="org.apache.struts.tiles.beans.MenuItem" >
</logic-el:iterate>

Any insight would be greatly appreciated,

Jeff Born