From: Chetan Sahasrabudhe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 February, 2003 13:20
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Q] BEAN SCOPE

attribute as what ?
I tried putting attribute value as my formbean name, nothing is happening
when I checked in struts dtd for struts-config the explaination says

  attribute       Name of the request-scope or session-scope attribute that
                     is used to access our ActionForm bean, if it is other
than
                     the bean's specified "name". Optional if "name" is
specified,
                     else not valid.

it says optional if name is specified.

Regards