From: "Amit Keshav Kulkarni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:49 AM
Subject: Best way to understand Struts

Hi All,
I have been using Struts for quite some time now.
Thanks largely to people on this mailing list,
who answered all my questions,
( many of the questions might have been stupid, I accept)
I am very comfortable _using_ struts now..

I really want to understand the exact flow of Struts.
Yes, I aceept that Struts code is the Best Place to learn that.
I tried going throgh it, but found it a bit difficult to grasp.

Craig, It would be great if there are some UML diagrams to understand it,
especially, Sequence Diagram for the ActionServlet-Action class flow.

If not, I am sure many of you must have learnt the Struts flow
by going thr' the code using some debugger.
Can you please let me know various tools and options available to do this,
And the standard procedures, if any that are followed to understand struts.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit