Hi,

I have a form say X. I have GetX action which prefills form and SetX action which process the values entered by user. I have dropdown list [fetched by GetX and populated in form object]. When the form is posted, and it fails in validation, i am losing this dropdown list [ArrayList]. I get only the selected values. It goes back to the form with empty dropdown list. Is there a flaw in my design? I think i am not getting back the dropdown list because it is not sent back from browser. What is the solution. I believe the dropdown list should be part of the form.

Thanks,
Prabu