Is there anyway in an Action class to call another action and get whatever
action forwarder it returned?

To be more specific:

I want to define a action chain that will go through the various defined
actions ignoring the ActionForward that they return until I get to the last
one.

Basically I have a parameter passed to a class that extends Action like so:
<set-property property="Action" value="Promo Mgmt : /app/campaign/add.do,
/app/campaign/promo/main.do"/>

and I want the class to call add.do and let it do its thing (without doing
whaterever it says to forward to) and then call main.do and let it do its
thing and use the returned forwarder.

I am doing this because I have a lot of forms tht have mutlipe submit
buttons and depending on the button pressed I want to do various sets of
actions.

In the example above the button value is "Promo Mgmt" and the chain of
events is everything after the :

--
Sloan