Greetings everyone!!

I don't understand why I am receiving the following failure from JUnit. I am
pretty sure that my log4j.xml file is properly constructed.

I have checked the archive and someone did post a similiar question, however,
there was no reply.

If you know the cause and solution to this error please don't be shy and
reply.

_CJ

unit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor: testValidLogin
(org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement Log
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:568)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:292)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:265)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395)
--
U-Interface.com