Von: Peng Tuck Kwok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2003 10:21
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Question about <html:select> (again)

I've been able to display a collection of beans using the <html:select>
tag in conjunction with with the <html:optionsCollection> tag but I am
stuck with a problem. I get complains from struts that it has a type
mismatch when it tries to set my attribute for the <html:select> field.

I have public ArrayList getSelection() and public void
setSelection(ArrayList input) . It seems the problem is at setSelection.
Does anyone know how to make this work?  I'm a little confused by this
and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense in the first read. THanks