From: Ryan Kennedy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:09 PM
To: Struts User (E-mail)
Subject: multi page forms and action mappings

I'm using Struts 1.1 with the Validator plugin on a form with multiple steps. Is there
a way in the action mapping to have the "input" attribute of the "action" be based
upon which step the request is coming from? If I specify input="step1", then form
validation failures on step2 go back to the step1 page.

I didn't see anything in the Validator documentation or in the list archives, but I
can't imagine this is a new problem.

Ryan Kennedy
Software Engineer
Jel, Inc.