Thank you,
Yeah i converted that in to string and Changed that to time stamp in Action

Regards
Varma

From: Rick Reumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Reading Date
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:54:14 -0500

On Fri, Feb 28,'03 (11:36 AM GMT+0530), varma wrote:

> I Declared Timestamp obj in my bean to store the date, it is giving
> IllegalArugumentException in jsp, when i'm trying to get it from jsp
> using <html:text property="startDate"/>

It's ok if you have a business object has a Timestamp field, but your
form bean's should be all Strings for display purposes. So before you
populate startDate into your bean you should make sure you
declare startDate as a String and convert the Timstamp version to this
String startDate before you use <html:text property="startDate"/>.

-- Rick