Huh. Are you using any other libraries/frameworks besides Struts that might be
creating a session? I'm assuming that since you're attemping to go session-less,
 you don't have application code that calls the no-arg version of
HttpServletRequest.getSession...right? If you've got some test code that's
checking to see whether a session was created, make sure you call
req.getSession(false).

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>