From: Alex McLintock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: action form error messages

Hi folks,

I am using traditional action forms rather than DynaActionForms and when I
get it slightly wrong (eg by missing out get/set methods) I get the
following error

No getter method for property seriesnumber of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Why is it telling me the problem is within the class
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN and not within my ActionForm.

Cheers.

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby. Apache FOP,
Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP http://www.OWAL.co.uk/