Sakis,

What do your struts-config.xml and web.xml look like?
On first glance, the classes you posted look fine.

web.xml should have:
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>YOUR SERVLET NAME</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

and struts-config should haev appropriate mappings.

--
Becky Norum
Database Administrator