(I tried replying to this yesterday but the cheque was lost in the mail)

Dropped connection or something must have killed the last jar.
It's updated, give it another bash...

  http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/downloads/km-nested-v2.03.jar

Arron.

> Arron:
>   Can you please re-build the jar?  Tomcat 4.1.18 throws a
>
> java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid END header (bad central directory offset)
>
> Error.  Methinks, well I'll just unzip it and put it in WEB-INF/classes;
unfortunately, Winzip too has problems with it.

> <not.lazy>
>   I don't want to change too many things at once and so am trying to stick
with Struts 1.1b3 than move to the nightly.
> </not.lazy>
>
> Sri

get just the nested tags from...

>     http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/downloads/km-nested-v2.03.jar
>
>    ...the ony diff between this and the last jar I posted, is it's more
reliable in using more than one root tag on the same page, using different
root tags within the nesting itself (docco on this to come), and a bug fix for
the two tags which like to play differently (nested:options & nested:link).

> If people were just about to raise bugs on my last jar of these tags which
have anything to do with what's just mentioned (multiple root tags, link and
options tags), can you have another run with this jar to see if they go away.