IBM WebSphere Studio Application/Site Developer (not free)
has a struts plugin.  It has a editor (Web Diagram Editor)
that you can use for visualizing application flow,
in addition to alot of other stuff.

I can only find a tech preview blurb on it:
http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/downloads/struts_tools.html

It has been released (GA'ed) with WSSD.. as of last Nov.

See:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/awdtools/studioappdev/
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/awdtools/studiositedev/

Trial version of WSAD is available (just search www.ibm.com)

and a white paper on how to write a simple struts app using it.
http://www7b.boulder.ibm.com/wsdd/techjournal/0302_fung/fung.html

Ying