Hi all.

I store in the pageContext two ArrayList that contains different parameters. for
example One contains priceses for sell and one contains prices for rent.

on checkbox Click I want to change the content of a combobox.

How can I do that?
How can I get the page context to the Javascript?

Can I change dynamical the content of a combobox by struts?

Example:
<%
  pageContext.setAttribute("rentprices",
com.managers.data.DataManager.getDataList("rentprices"));
  pageContext.setAttribute("sellprices",
com.managers.data.DataManager.getDataList("sellprices"));
%>

<script language="JavaScript">
  function changePricesList(type){
  //buy
    if(type == 1){
      alert("buy");
-->  document.searchForm.budget = ??????;
    }
  }
</script>

.
.
.
property="value" labelProperty="label"/>

.
.

Thanks for your time

yaron