No, i dont

I figured out that struts doesnt automatically include the "servlet mapping" value in
the url when it does a forward.  I humbly submit this is an error, but there's
probably one or two reasons why they did it this way.  Suffice it to say, i have to
put my servlet mapping in my forward paths.

such as:

<forward name="orderform" path="/struts/Order/new"/>

Regards,
Mark