Simply put an <html:text> tag inside your iteration. All your text inputs will be the same name so you need a String[] variable in your form bean to hold all of the entries.

David

From: "Samit Goyal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "strtus list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Can <logic:iterate> be used for editable fields?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:57:25 +0530

Hi all,

I am forwarding again this mail to you all, Since i didnt get any reply. May
be that my problem was not clear. I am putting this again in a different
way.

I konw how to display the list of un-editable fields by using
<logic:iterate> but i want to display list of Editable fields, so that upon
submission of the form, all the user enterd values shall be stored in some
form bean variable!

What's the easiest way out. i dont want to create a different variable in
the form bean for each individual text field displayed on the screen.

Please excuse me for what may be a stupid question for you! but I am new to
the struts and desperately looking for the solution.

Regards,
Samit