The only place I am using a fileIO stream is when I am adding the
InputStream to the MimeBodyPart...  so I am confused as to where I would
flush or close anything.  After more testing with a text file, it copies
everything after the first carriage return.  I have no idea what would be
causing it to ignore everything before the first carriage return...   Below
is the code:

String emailHost =
getServlet().getServletContext().getInitParameter("EmailHost");
String emailFrom =
getServlet().getServletContext().getInitParameter("EmailFrom");

MimeBodyPart[] attachments = new MimeBodyPart[form.getAttachments().size()];
for(int i=0;i<form.getAttachments().size();i++)
{
  FormFile file = (FormFile)form.getAttachments().elementAt(i);
  file.getInputStream().close();
  attachments[i] = new MimeBodyPart(file.getInputStream());
  attachments[i].setFileName(file.getFileName());
  attachments[i].setDisposition(MimeBodyPart.ATTACHMENT);
}

emailService.sendEmail(emailHost,emailFrom,form.getSubject(),form.getBody(),
formatEmail(form.getTo()),formatEmail(form.getCc()),formatEmail(form.getBcc(
)),attachments);