Jörg Maurer wrote:
[...]
> So i made in every action from class my own reset method called
myReset(int prepare_for_count) - 2 advantages : 1.)as reset() is called always by framework(after each new request), i
can´t manage session state in action form with this solution. exception
to this case is well known checkbox problem. so i am in full charge of
when and how myReset() is called.
2.)i can inform myReset of prepare_for_count value.
[...]

Thanks Jörg,

I assumed that there has to be some kind of initialization in that class. However, the fact that is neither shown nor mentioned in the
documentation caused some confusion.

In my opinion, the example is incomplete and should be fixed (or at least the initialization should be mentioned).

Greetings,

Hans