From: julian green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 07. März 2003 10:33
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: How do you keep your session junk free?

How do you prevent the session from filling up with junk from previous
screens?  Or to put it another way:

I have written some screens that have to store the form bean in the
session scope as each screen is interconnected and uses the same
instance of the form bean.   If I change the scope to request a new form

bean is created for each screen (every time a jsp file is rendered).  Is

there a way of implementing multiple screens with the same form bean
with a request scope?

Julian