Sri,

Thanks for the reply.  I managed to track it to the <nested:link> tag
actually. The way that the paramName attribute looks up its value has
apparently changed.  I switched back to using <html:link> and specifying the
actual bean name and property that I wanted and everything started working
again.

Thanks again.

Jerry