Use fascades or adapters to move from model to view or visa versa...

-----Original Message-----
From: harish krishnaswamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 9:09 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Design Pattern]FormBean in Model Layer

In our project, we have designed our model facade
objects to take in a map and let the facade copy the
map to the appropriate business objects using
BeanUtils. We have customized the form-bean config to
map the form-bean properties to the model properties.
This way the model objects will be independent of the
view/controller.

-Harish