Maybe you have your DynaActionForm bean stored in session? If so, you should subclass DynaActionForm and provide a reset method.

Jose

Tony Tahbaz wrote:

Hello All,
I'm having a bit of trouble using a DynaActionForm with an html checkbox. My
form-bean looks like:

<form-bean name="testForm" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
        <form-property name="chech" type="java.lang.Boolean" initial="true"/>
</form-bean>

and my jsp tag looks like:

When the html form displays in the browser, all is good, the checkbox is
checked.  However when I submit the form to an Action, the value of chech is
always 'chech=true', even when I uncheck the checkbox.  Any ideas?

-Tony.