These tutorials rock, even for people that have been using struts
for a while.  Nothing beats reviewing concepts from the ground up
over and over. You always pick up something new.  That is why I love
reading linux tutorials even after 3 years of using it.

One suggesion:  In the first tutorial you make use of <html:link>
and explain its purpose, but you leave out using the "action"
attribute and substitute it for "page" instead.  I think it might be
better for the sake of the tutorial to make it

The reason I say that is because new users need to grasp the concept
that the URL is not actually a "page" but rather a server command,
which is interpretted by the controller to be an Action followed by
a View.  Also, it is good to keep any references to the action
mapping patter out of the View so that if you need to change from

/do/* -> *.do

you can do so by only updating your two configuration files (web.xml
and struts-config.xml) and not have to call up your JSP developer
and tell him that all action patterns need to be changed.

the "page" attribute should really only be used for assets, since
all jsp pages should be masked by an action anyway.

I hope you find my defense to be clear.  Please respond if you have
any objections/rebutals.

Thank you so very much. I will do my absolute best to try to donate
at least some portion of a tutorial once I get a few projects off my
plate here.

Dan