From: Andrew Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:50 PM
To: Struts
Subject: RE: [Q] how to Sort on JSP without calling server side?

Foolish yank, - dont you mean "bloody Aussie"?

Enough polite chat (I can hear the OT police siren in the distance!) - your
making me feel like its Friday already - which isnt till the day after
tomorrow :-( (or day after day after tomorrow in your case -nyah!)

;-)

(I would post algorithms, but I dont have them. Was just forwarding the msg
in case original poster found the reply helpful...)