From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:47 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Struts-menu with Tiles

        My question is perhaps stupid, sorry.
        I would wish to know if it is possible to use struts-menu with
Tiles.
        I for a long time seek an example of horizontal dropdown menu
and the menu used in struts-menu example
        coolmenus3 seems to me satisfactory.
        But I use the Tiles components to build my pages.
        Is it possible to use the two technologies?
        Thanks a lot in advance.

        Sandra

As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a
worldwide basis.Please note my new email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the
entertainment and media industries and serves its customers under its
four strategic brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.

More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain