Hi,
I have implemented the TabLayout as described in the examples and works
well. I want to define sub tabs under the main Tabs. So my requirement would
be like having <putList> elements inside <putList> elements(which is not
possible in DTD) so that I can define nested lists. How have you implemented
this in your apps?

Looking at the DTD I saw an element "putListElements". Where des this fit
in? Can this be helpful in this regard?

Also can I specify the class by
classtype="org.apache.struts.tiles.beans.SimpleMenuItem" to something more
sophisticated so that I can add some more info? What will I need to change?

Thanks a lot.

Affan