You need a formbean only if you user <html:xxx> tags. you can use a
HTML form by using :
<form action="<html:rewrite page="/action.do"/>" >
  <input type="reset">
</form>

I you want to use struts tags, you can use a bynabean to set a
formbean without having to code a javabean for it.

Nico.

> Hi!
>
> I have an action where i'm trying to implement an abort button. I
know that
> i can do this with a link, but i really want to have an abort button
because
> i already have 2 other buttons on my page. But if i make a form with
only a
> submit button it complains because it can't find a form-bean. Any
> suggestions?
>
> --
> Henning Jensen

Fusebox and
> > Struts.
> >
> > I would like to ask for your assistance by completing a short
> > questionnaire with questions about Struts. There are not to many
> > questions and you should be able to complete the from quick since
it
> > contains no mandatory fields (or they are defaulted).
> >
> > It is put online at:
> > http://212.60.183.16/frameworks/struts.htm
> >
> > Your help would be very much appreciated,
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Michael Wimmer
> >
> > P.S. If someone is interested in the results, just drop me a mail
(off
> > list).

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]