On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:19:29 -0500
"Anand M S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Sri. It seems dispaly tag takes only list which contains
> objects, actually I have list of maps, i don't think it will read from
> map. do uhave any idea?

I haven't looked to see if the display tag could use a List or maps or
not but if it can't, and you have to use Map to store the info, maybe
just make a bean to wrap around your map which will set the bean
properties from the key/values and then populate those beans into your
List. Then you could use the display tag without any problems(except a
bit more overhead).

--
Rick Reumann