Hi,

What we have done in our application is created a
busniess logic bean,
so we create the instance of this bean in Action class
and then get an ArrayList of all the messages ( error
or display) and then put these messages in
ActionErrors in Action class and forward it to jsp
So we keep the business logic and struts totally
independent

Ashish