[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I use the STRECL JSP editor plugin whith eclipse for personal use.

According to the detail page, the following features are available :

JSP editor

   * tree structure visualization + filtering
         o HTML tags
         o JavaScript tags
         o Tags Libraries
   * property view / editor
   * syntax highlight
   * code assist
   * automatic source code validation and view refresh

Need registration for download : http://www.strecl.com/

Pascal

I do not want to start yet another IDE debate but..

I currently enjoy the JSP editing support in Netbeans 3.4.1
ie: full code completion for custom tags ect.

But I am slowly moving to Eclipse for other reasons.

Is there a plugin that matches the JSP editor support found in Netbeans?