A possible workaround:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/css/onelook_ie.css" >

Cedric

Mark Zeltser wrote:

Example:

Global Tile:
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<html:rewrite
page='/css/onelook_ie.css'/>" >

Regualar reference, html output:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/sample/css/onelook_ie.css" >

Reference from sub module, html output:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/sample/module/css/onelook_ie.css" >

How to avoid having /module/ as part of URI when referenced from sub module?

Thanks,
Mark.

Mark Zeltser wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to share tiles template from submodule? I woudlike to set
common look and feel for all sub apps. However, when sub module accesses
common tile, all image, stylesheet, etc, referenceses are changed to
include sub module as part of the URI. How can I solve this?

I tried to use </html:base> tag with no success.

Env:
struts 1.1_b3
tomcat 4.1.8

Thanks,
Mark.

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.