From: Butt, Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 07:13
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: deploying struts on weblogic/tomcat

Hi,

I have a question or two for you guys..

We will be developing for BEA Weblogic7 sp1, but for development I'm not
going to install weblogic on everyones machine. for developemnt I would like
to use Tomcat. How difficult is it to migrate a Tomcat Struts project to
Weblogic. Also, which version of Tomcat works well with Struts? Thanx!

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.