I am using struts 1.1. What I would like to know is whether a new form bean is created in the following situation:

An action sets a form bean as an attribute and passes it for display to the appropriate jsp page and its contents displayed. This form is updated and submitted to a different action. Now, is the form bean that submitted the second time the same as the first form or has a new form bean been created and its fields re-populated.

thanks