thanks for replying but the solution doesn't work, so I changed it  a bit:

<logic:iterate name="filters" id="filters" indexId="filterIndex">

</logic:iterate>

and I got this error:

Error Message: No getter method available for property filter0 for bean under name
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet: null
Error Stack:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method available for property filter0 for
bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
     at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.SelectTag.doStartTag(SelectTag.java:309)

 "du Plessis, Corneil C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
'>name="filter" label="label" value="value"/>