-----Mensagem original-----
De: Max Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2003 21:25
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: Trapping timeout of HttpSession

If their session expired, it is gone. The form submittal will generally look
like it is from a new visitor that had no session. What do you want to do in
the case that the user submits a form and their session had expired? I think
you might be able to make a good guess if they used to have a session but it
expired, but it might not be worth the trouble if knowing that information
doesn't really acheive anything useful for your situation.

-Max