Hi,

  Honestly I haven't try a solution yet .. just a lack of time.  I had a
chat with a guy on the list his workaround was to put all bundle in the main
bundle at boot time (means he was keeping all his bundle files but was
merging them dynamically).

  For me it seems pretty clear that ActionError should support specifying
bundle since it's when you specify a key that you know where this key is
coming from.

  I'll try to dig a solution on my own during next week and let know my
solution as well.

  Just one question left .. is this limitation just because someone forgot
about it ... or because havin ActionError supporting bundle is much more
complicated than what I think right now ?

Anyway thanks for your help ...

/David