I'm currently going through some Struts based code and I have a feeling that
this ActionServlet has been mofidified as I cannot find any references
anywhere to a method like that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Cavacas

This communication is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity it
was addressed to and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is prohibited.  If you receive this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication
from your system(s) to which it was sent and/or replicated to. (c) 2002
Sapiens Americas Corp.